Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finally.....term's over

Well, as well all know, April has been a completely horrific month. So as I sit here in front of the computer on the first Saturday after term, trying to enjoy the fact that I'm not writing another paper (yes, i have been writing a DIFFERENT paper every single weekend since April kicked in) and staring at the clock waiting to take my antibiotics (because there's absolutely no better way to celebrate the end of another school year by taking out all 4 wisdom teeth), I will attempt to finally, finally get this blog thing set up.

Xanga I will still keep, because it still has its use. But I will start posting here instead (hopefully more regularly)

The first thing to look forward to? Co-op on Monday! I believe I'll be working on developing an immortal cell line of honeybee embryonic stem cells, but my PI (principal investigator) has yet to contact me with the details, so I guess I'll find out what exactly I'm supposed to do come Monday (I actually have no clue when I'm supposed to show up on Monday XD.....I tried emailing my PI, but made the mistake of asking two questions. Apparently he only answered my second regarding if i need to bring anything like lab coats or lab notebooks, but he completely missed the first about when i should be there on Monday. So I'll be there at 8:30, or maybe even 8:00, and hope that I'm not late XD)

hopefully I will be able to talk properly then......HEAL, my dear wisdom teeth wounds!!! HEAL!!!! (and dont get infected...>__<")

3 comments:

  1. =] Hope you have lots more blog posts! If you need help with bloggery stuff, I can try to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. I can't wait for more posts! I've been deprived of mr. c's regular blogging.

    Hope you heal quickly =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I don't know how to "follow" this blog... O.o
    Ah well, bookmark for now.
    Yeek, wisdom teeth wounds are not fun. Regenerate! (looking for synonyms for heal =p)

    ReplyDelete